Electrical Panel Update
The absolute core of any commercial or residential power system is found in your home or business’s electrical panel. Without a well functioning electrical panel, you could be putting your property at risk of power outages that could potentially cause fires.
If your electrical panel is looking like it is on its way out or is malfunctioning, give us a call today at (714) 709-1697. Additionally, there are other signs that your electrical panel will show when it is time for a change; these include the following:
- When breakers are damaged or worn out: A breaker may overheat when outdated
- If circuits have been gradually added over the years, an electrical panel update is often required to support the increased energy output.
- Panels contaminated by water or other corrosive materials
- And more
Outdated electrical technology and fuse systems cannot support the electrical demands of today’s modern family or business enterprise and most insurance companies will not provide coverage to homes or buildings with an outdated fuse systems. Consult with La Luz Electric, N.O.T.W. for an inspection to determine whether your panel is safe. La Luz Electric, N.O.T.W. provides the following for the residents of San Diego, Escondido, and Del Sur:
- Fuse panels to circuit breaker installation
- Outdoor panel installations
- Emergency panel installation
- Circuit identification on existing panels
- Main panel installation for new construction
- Surge protection
- Circuit breaker replacement
- Sub panels
Whatever your reason may be for replacing your electrical panel, La Luz Electric, N.O.T.W. can get the job done efficiently and guarantees to not only meet your expectations, but to exceed them. We proudly service San Diego, Escondido, and Del Sur, CA, so give us a call today at (714) 709-1697 for more information.